raffle's Events & Webinars
Book a seat at one of our upcoming events and webinars.
We will give you AI insights, product demos, use cases, and industry information. The trends for customer behaviour and how to achieve great customer satisfaction are also recurring topics in our webinars.
Upcoming events & webinars
The difference between Next-Gen AI and conventional AI
- The true revolution of Next-Gen AI
- The benefits of Next-Gen AI
- Why Next-Gen AI can be the new " it-thing" for you
Join us on August 10, 2021 at 09 AM (CET)
The business case for rocket fueling your digital approach in a blink of an eye
- Benefits of Next-Gen AI compared to conventional AI
- Why deployment is so fast
- Calculate the business case
Join us on August 12, 2021 at 09 AM (CET)
5 reasons why your organization will love Next-Gen AI with free text search
- The UX behind Enterprise Search and the winning formular
- How to get to zero backlogs
- Calculate your future ROI
Join us on August 18, 2021 at 02 PM (CET)
Rocket fuel your self-service with lightning speed
- What is AI in self-service
- What resolution to expect
- Fast results and why
Join us on August 19, 2021 at 02 PM (CET)
Why AI-powered free-text search is the future
- How search behavior is changing and why
- How to deploy free text search and the wins
- Why you save resources with Next-Gen AI
Join us on August 24, 2021 at 09 AM (CET)
Don't miss out on future updates, events & webinars
How ViaBill prepare for Black Friday
It's an incredibly busy time for customer support teams across the world.
Learn how leading payments company ViaBill cope with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend with our free webinar.
Deflection vs. Self-service i kundeservice
Why is it better to empower your customers with self-service, rather than "deflect" them away from contacting you?
Suzanne Lauritzen and Ole Winther from raffle.ai explain.
AI and its role in business
Suzanne Lauritzen and Ole Winther discuss the recent megatrends in AI, and how companies can get on board with them.
Watch our AI Talks recording to find out how one of the global leading experts in AI sees the future.